FREE & FAST SHIPPING
FOR ORDERS $50+ IN THE US
Easy Magnesium (Chelated Magnesium) - 120 Capsules
Our price: $ 22.59
We’re on the lookout for talented, passionate individuals who wish to join our team.
Here’s the current openings we’re on the lookout for:
Natural Products Advisor, West Hartford
Marketing Specialist, Connecticut Area
To inquire, contact email@example.com.
What Our Experts Say
- Easy Magnesium is a chelated magnesium that is our top pick for magnesium supplements.
- Magnesium is a mineral, so the form of the product matters. This magnesium is a special chelate that allows for a better tolerated and absorbed magnesium supplement than forms most people take.
- Available in 120 or 240 capsules
The Problem With Most Magnesium Products
- Many chelated magnesium products are not truly chelates. Leading chelated magnesium products contain small amounts of chelated magnesium, but the majority of the product is poorly absorbable, cheap forms of magnesium.
- Since magnesium is a mineral, the form matters more than anything.
- The most common forms of magnesium like magnesium oxide or magnesium citrate are inexpensive but are associated with GI side effects.
- In fact, those forms of magnesium are the active ingredients found in over-the-counter medicines used to treat constipation. The magnesium stays predominantly in the gut, which induces a bowel movement. Not ideal if the goal is to get more magnesium into your body!
- Many people believe they need high doses of magnesium. This is usually only because the forms they take have low absorption. Higher doses of most magnesium products actually lead to a higher risk of GI irritation.
- Many forms of magnesium are sold in tablets and have a chalky taste.
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- We only recommend minerals that are in more absorbable forms, not the common, inexpensive versions.
- Easy Magnesium uses a special amino acid chelate that improves absorption even over other chelated magnesium products.
- The doses of magnesium are lower as a higher percentage of magnesium is getting absorbed.
- All our products meet our Vitality Approved quality standards, ensuring potent and pure products on a consistent basis.
- This product was made specifically for us. While some companies do this for financial gain, our primary motivation is to provide 100% transparency into the manufacturing and quality practices of the product.
- Magnesium is a mineral that has over 300 roles in the body including muscle contraction, nerve health, and immune system function.
- Most adults need approximately 400 mg of magnesium daily, which most American‰۪s get ‰ÉÓ of that. Supplementation may be indicated based on your diet.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified healthcare provider with any questions or concerns about your health. Check with your doctor before beginning any exercise program. Never disregard or delay seeking medical advice because of something you have heard or read in this article or the internet.