FREE & FAST SHIPPING
FOR ORDERS $50+ IN THE US
Whole Food Bioflavonoids - 250 Tablets
Our price: $ 48.99
We’re on the lookout for talented, passionate individuals who wish to join our team.
Here’s the current openings we’re on the lookout for:
Natural Products Advisor, West Hartford
Marketing Specialist, Connecticut Area
To inquire, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Our Experts Say
- Our Whole Food Bioflavonoid is a 100% true whole food product
- Made from whole lemons, hesperidin fruit, and rutin buds
- Available in 100 or250 count
- Vegetarian Tablets
- Most bioflavonoid supplements are bi-products of juice manufacturing and are therefore heavily processed and lack the original, natural, nutritious compounds.
- Bioflavonoid labelling is misleading.It may say "from lemons" as the source of bioflavonoids, but that does not divulge if it is from lemon pulp waste product.
- Our bioflavonoids are not a byproduct of juice manufacturing.Instead, real fruits and herbs are concentrated and gently processed into tablets.
- All our products meet our Vitality Approved quality standards, ensuring potent and pure products on a consistent basis.
There are about 4000 different flavonoids, which is a subtype of a larger chemical family called polyphenols.Bioflavonoids give the attractive colors of flowers, fruits, and leaves.
Polyphenols and bioflavonoids, when found in foods, have many different actions.Not all are beneficial or safe in humans, but many have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects.
Bioflavonoids from citrus plants are just a single group of bioflavonoids; berries, wine, herbs, onions, tomato, tea, and cocoa have different types of bioflavonoids in varying amounts.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified healthcare provider with any questions or concerns about your health. Check with your doctor before beginning any exercise program. Never disregard or delay seeking medical advice because of something you have heard or read in this article or the internet.