Complete Plant Protein - 10.86 oz Powder
What Our Experts Say
- Village Vitality Complete Plant Protein is a complete protein, unlike many plant-based products on the market
- This blend of pea and rice proteins mixes smoothly and can be enjoyed with a variety of beverages
- Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg
- No GMOs artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives!
The Problem With Most Plant Protein Products
- Most plant-based proteins are not a complete source of protein
- Commercial plant-based protein products are often heavily processed
- Heavy processing destroys the integrity of plant-based proteins!
- Contamination and adulteration of raw materials is common
- Many manufacturers spike their products with chemicals to inflate their protein yield results
- Manufacturers use gimmicky marketing to buy your business- don’t fall for it!
- Most products on the market actually have a lower protein yield than what’s on the label
- Most plant-based protein products can contain heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, and melamine
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- Our plant-based protein blends are carefully formulated to provide complete proteins
- Village Vitality plant-based protein products are minimally processed to preserve the integrity of the proteins.
- We never use deceptive marketing or misleading labels.
- Our plant-based protein products deliver what they promise- we strive for 100% transparency!
- We test our plant-based protein products for the presence of heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides and melamine and reject any which do not meet or exceed our rigid Vitality Approved standards!
From The Manufacturer:
Village Vitality Complete Plant Protein is a sugar-free source of unadulterated vegetable protein crafted from non-GMO peas and rice providing 17 grams of high-quality protein in every scoop.
This flexible formula can be mixed with pure water or any beverage approved by your practitioner. Because it does not provide additional micronutrients, it can easily be added to any functional food formula, when additional protein is desired; or micronutrients can be mixed with Village Vitality Complete Plant Protein in accordance with recommendations by your practitioner.
This smooth-mixing blend is an excellent choice of supplementary protein for those who are sensitive to gluten; sugars, including lactose; sweeteners; or flavorings. Furthermore, the use of pea and rice proteins in Village Vitality Complete Plant Protein avoids major food allergens including milk, egg, soy, and wheat.