FREE & FAST SHIPPING
FOR ORDERS $50+ IN THE US
Organic Day Cream - Rose - 1.7 oz Jar
Herbal Choice Mari
Our price: $ 24.95
We’re on the lookout for talented, passionate individuals who wish to join our team.
Here’s the current openings we’re on the lookout for:
Natural Products Advisor, West Hartford
Marketing Specialist, Connecticut Area
To inquire, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Our Experts Say
- The Organic Day cream is a super rich and creamy moisturizer perfect for dry skin, especially in the winter!
- Get the results you are looking for without the nasty chemicals you don't want using as little as a chocolate chip size in the morning.
- Unlike other moisturizers, the Organic Day Cream does not contain retinol compounds or formaldehyde forming preservatives.
- Herbal Choice Mari products use only simple, real, plant-based ingredients and no synthetic preservatives
- Herbal Choice Mari is proudly a cruelty-free brand (Leaping Bunny certified).
The Problem With Most Skin Care Products
- Most skin care products are filled with synthetic chemicals, some of which are only there to make your body dependent upon the product.
- Many brands over-moisturize. This shuts down the body’s natural moisture production, making your skin feel dry when the product isn’t used continuously.
- Many brands use synthetic preservatives such as phthalates or parabens
- Too many brands go to war with your skin instead of nurturing it. Scrubbing is for the dishes and floor, not your skin. Peels and chemicals tear away protective layers of the skin.
Our Vitality Approved Solution
- We use brands that use all natural ingredients. No chemicals allowed.
- Moisture should be minimal, matched to your skin type, and only when appropriate. No night creams here.
- Brands must be environmentally conscious; almost all of our Vitality Approved body care lines are cruelty free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified healthcare provider with any questions or concerns about your health. Check with your doctor before beginning any exercise program. Never disregard or delay seeking medical advice because of something you have heard or read in this article or the internet.